Service Desk Analyst, Global IT
Take the next step in your career and grow with us
LEMAN USA is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst, Global IT – in our Sturtevant, WI office
LEMAN USA is part of LEMAN A/S an international transport, logistics and freight forwarding company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and the Nordic countries employing over 700 employees.
Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to onsite and offsite end users for hardware, software, and server systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Level 1 and 2 technical assistance, advice and support to our onsite and offsite end-users.
- Creates and update our incident records with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution details.
- Resolve issues related to the use of hardware and software for our end-users on multiple sites.
- Assist in an efficient IT operations and troubleshooting of our virtualized server infrastructure. Spanning VMware 6.0 and above, Windows 2008R2 and above.
- Maintaining and updating our Active Directory details from users and computers perspective.
- Maintain and contribute to our Global IT knowledge base
- Be a proactive part of our international Group IT Service Desk.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- High school diploma is required.
- Associates degree in Informational Technologies – a plus
- Minimum three years of previous IT experience preferred.
- Scripting and Power shell experience is a Plus.
- Proven broad spectrum of IT experience required.
- Application awareness (ability to absorb new program knowledge quickly).
- WMware, VDI knowledge is a Plus.
- Current MCP, MCSA, MSCE or equal.
- ITIL v3 certified
- Microsoft O365
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- A positive and busy work environment, good colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
If you find the position attractive and have the required skills and experience as outlined above, we encourage you to send your resume immediately marked "SERVICE DESK ANALYST IT" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
LEMAN was founded in 1900 as a productive partner for the industry within shipping, transport and logistics. The company is still growing and employs approx 700 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, England and the United States. LEMAN has a total disposal of 72,000 m2 terminal and logistics facilities and worldwide network of agent with about 200 import and export routes.
For further information, please contact:
Sue Vergetis Satula
Sr. HR Business Partner LEMAN USA
For more information about LEMAN, please visit our website